Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western pioneer and Baptist standard-bearer. (Upper Alton, Ill.) 1836-1837
Upper Alton, Ill. (1836-1837)
Western pioneer and Baptist standard-bearer. : (Upper Alton, Ill.) 1836-1837
- Alternative Titles:
Western pioneer and Baptist standard bearer
- Place of publication:
- Upper Alton, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Smith & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1837.
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (June 30, 1836)- = whole no. 197-
- Alton (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Christianity--United States--Newspapers.
- Upper Alton (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to literature, religion, and general intelligence."
- Editor: J.M. Peck.
- Latest issue consulted: New ser., vol. 1, no. 51 (July 28, 1837) = whole no. 247.
- sn 91054134
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information