Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Second ward news. volume (Chicago, Ill.) 1935-1938
Chicago, Ill. (1935-1938)
Second ward news. volume : (Chicago, Ill.) 1935-1938
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Second Ward Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1935?; ceased in January 1938.
- African Americans--Illinois--Chicago--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 30 (May 9, 1936).
- Preservation microfilmed in cooperation with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1936-1938 (on 1 microfilm reel) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 91055398
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information