Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Chicago world. (Chicago, Ill.) 1918-????
Chicago, Ill. (1918-????)
Chicago world. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1918-????
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Chicago World Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Illinois--Chicago--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 18, no. 30 (June 23, 1934).
- Latest issue consulted: Feb. 4, 1950.
- Preservation microfilmed in cooperation with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1934-1950 (on 1 microfilm reel) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 91055455
View complete holdings information