Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Youth's cabinet. (Boston, Mass.) 1837-184?
Boston, Mass. (1837-184?)
Youth's cabinet. : (Boston, Mass.) 1837-184?
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- N. Southard
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 28, 1837)-
- Sunday school literature--Periodicals.
- Sunday school literature.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01138639
- Issues for Apr. 25-<Dec. 26, 1839> called also whole no. 69-whole no. 104.
- Published simultaneously in New York, N.Y., Apr. 25-<Dec. 26, 1839>.
- Suspended with Aug. 17, 1838 issue; resumed with Apr. 25, 1839 issue.
- sn 91058075
View complete holdings information