Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Eagle Bend news. (Eagle Bend, Todd County, Minn.) 1910-1984
Eagle Bend, Todd County, Minn. (1910-1984)
The Eagle Bend news. : (Eagle Bend, Todd County, Minn.) 1910-1984
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Eagle Bend, Todd County, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Magnus Johnson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 93, no. 37 (Oct. 25, 1984).
Began in 1910?
- Eagle Bend (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 47, no. 32 (July 17, 1941).
- Merged with: Bertha herald, to form: Northern Todd review, Dec. 4, 1975-Mar. 18, 1976, then resumed publication as: Bertha herald, and: Eagle Bend news, with identical content. In 1984, merged with: Eagle Bend news, to form: The News herald (Eagle Bend, Minn.).
- Publication suspended with issue for Sept. 30, 1943, due to wartime labor shortage; publication resumed with issue for Oct. 18, 1945.
- Published as: Northern Todd review, Dec. 4, 1975-Mar. 18, 1976, published at Bertha, Minn, and Eagle Bend, Minn.
- sn 91059127
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information