Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian advocate and journal and Zion's herald. (New York [N.Y.]) 1828-1833
New York [N.Y.] (1828-1833)
Christian advocate and journal and Zion's herald. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1828-1833
- Alternative Titles:
Advocate and journal and Zion's herald
Christian advocate and journal
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Emory and B. Waugh for the Methodist Episcopal Church
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 1 (Sept. 5, 1828)-v. 7, no. 52 (Aug. 23, 1833) = whole no. 105-whole no. 364.
- Methodist Church--United States--Newspapers.
- Methodist Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01018643
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association; also issued online.
- Formed by the merger of: Christian advocate and journal (New York, N.Y. : 1827), and: Zion's herald (Boston, Mass. : 1823).
- Numbering continues from Christian advocate and journal.
- sn 91063067
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information