Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Manchester New Hampshire union leader. (Manchester, N.H.) 1951-1980
Manchester, N.H. (1951-1980)
Manchester New Hampshire union leader. : (Manchester, N.H.) 1951-1980
- Place of publication:
- Manchester, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Union Leader
- Dates of publication:
88th year, no. 224 (Jan. 9, 1951)-118th year, no. 152 (Sept. 23, 1980).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Manchester (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Manchester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212997
- Also issued on microfilm from Graphic Microfilm.
- Boston ed.: Manchester New Hampshire union leader (Manchester, N.H. : Boston ed.).
- Later issues called: Greater Manchester ed.
- State ed.: Manchester New Hampshire union leader (Manchester, N.H. : State ed.).
- sn 91063177
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information