Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American issue. (Chicago, Ill.) 1907-1931
Chicago, Ill. (1907-1931)
The American issue. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1907-1931
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Ohio Anti-saloon League
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with vol. 39, no. 15 (Dec. 1931)?
Vol. 15, no. 45 (Nov. 9, 1907)-
Nov. 1931-<Dec. 1931>
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Columbus (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cook County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Westerville (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio edition of the national publication of the Anti-saloon League of America. Called "Official organ of the Anti-saloon League of America" Mar. 21, 1908-May 28, 1910.
- Published in Columbus, Ohio and Chicago, Ill., Nov. 9, 1907-Oct. 2, 1909; in Westerville, Ohio, Oct. 9, 1909-<Dec. 1931>.
- Suspended publication June 26, 1931-Nov. 1931.
- sn 91063246
View complete holdings information