Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American literary gazette and New York weekly mirror. (New York [N.Y.]) 1847-1847
New York [N.Y.] (1847-1847)
American literary gazette and New York weekly mirror. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1847-1847
- Alternative Titles:
American literary gazette and New York mirror
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H. Fuller
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 1 (May 22, 1847)-v. 6, no. 20 (Oct. 2, 1847) = Whole no. 137-156.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "A reflex of domestic and foreign news, art, science, literature, politics, society."
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Called also: New series.
- Daily ed.: Evening mirror (New York, N.Y.).
- sn 91065059
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information