Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La Voce Italiana = The Italian voice. (Paterson, N.J.) 19??-????
Paterson, N.J. (19??-????)
La Voce Italiana = The Italian voice. : (Paterson, N.J.) 19??-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Paterson, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E. Augusto Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Italians--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- Italians--Politics and government.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00980768
- Italians--Social life and customs--Newspapers.
- Italians--Social life and customs.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00980773
- Italians--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 51 (Apr. 12, 1945).
- In Italian and English.
- sn 91066105
View complete holdings information