Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Syracuse evening telegram. ([Syracuse, N.Y.]) 1922-1925
[Syracuse, N.Y.] (1922-1925)
Syracuse evening telegram. : ([Syracuse, N.Y.]) 1922-1925
- Alternative Titles:
Syracuse Sunday American
- Place of publication:
- [Syracuse, N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Syracuse American Newspaper Corp.
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Sept. 25, 1922)-no. 962 (Nov. 4, 1925).
- Syracuse (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Evening" appears in the masthead ornament.
- Daily and Sunday issues each have their own numbering.
- Sunday issue published as: Syracuse Sunday American.
- sn 91066110
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information