Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La vara = (The stick). (New York, N.Y.) 1922-1948
New York, N.Y. (1922-1948)
La vara = (The stick). : (New York, N.Y.) 1922-1948
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sephardic Press
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 1, 1922)-v. 26, no. 25 (Feb. 20, 1948).
- Jewish newspapers--United States.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Sephardim--United States--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Yeshiva University.
- English title appears only on Sept. 1, 1922 issue.
- Text in Ladino (Hebrew script); includes English section, beginning Aug. 31, 1934.
- sn 91066432
View complete holdings information