Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nowiny Polskie = Polish news. (Syracuse, N.Y.) 19??-1968
Syracuse, N.Y. (19??-1968)
Nowiny Polskie = Polish news. : (Syracuse, N.Y.) 19??-1968
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Syracuse, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Lindner
- Dates of publication:
-r. 47, no. 9 (23 maj, 1968).
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York (State)--Syracuse.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205293
- Polish Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01068870
- Polish people--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Polish people.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01715992
- Syracuse (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Rok. 15, no. 4 (23 stycz., 1936).
- In Polish.
- sn 91066439
View complete holdings information