Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tampa bulletin. (Tampa, Fla.) 1914-1959
Tampa, Fla. (1914-1959)
The Tampa bulletin. : (Tampa, Fla.) 1914-1959
- Place of publication:
- Tampa, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tampa Bulletin Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1914; ceased in 1959?
- African Americans--Florida--Newspapers.
- Hillsborough County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Tampa (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interest of all the people."
- Description based on: 30th year, no. 48 (Apr. 21, 1945).
- Editor: M.D. Potter.
- Latest issue consulted: 31st year, no. 3 (June 9, 1945).
- sn 91066458
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information