Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sunday booster. (Chicago, Ill.) 19??-1977
Chicago, Ill. (19??-1977)
The Sunday booster. : (Chicago, Ill.) 19??-1977
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- A.O. Caplan
- Dates of publication:
-56th year, no. 25 (Mar. 5, 1977).
- Illinois--Chicago--Lincoln Park.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01318498
- Lakeview (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Lincoln Park (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- North Center (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Sunday edition of the Lincoln-Belmont Booster, the Lakeview Booster, and Sheridan Center Booster."
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 1 (Sept. 19, 1937).
- Numbering is slightly irregular.
- Preservation microfilmed in cooperation with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1949-1951 (on 3 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 91066509
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information