Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo Volksfreund. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 18??-19??
Buffalo, N.Y. (18??-19??)
Buffalo Volksfreund. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 18??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Buffalo German Printing Assoc.
- Dates of publication:
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Germans--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Description based on: Jahrg. 23, Nr. 134 (2. Jan. 1891).
- In german.
- Merged with several other German American newspapers to form: Amerika Woche.
- sn 91066552
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information