Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Utica advocate. (Utica, N.Y.) 189?-19??
Utica, N.Y. (189?-19??)
The Utica advocate. : (Utica, N.Y.) 189?-19??
- Place of publication:
- Utica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Bantham, Fowks & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Utica.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207805
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 21 (June 29, 1895).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 15, no. 46 (Dec. 28, 1907).
- sn 91066564
View complete holdings information