Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About L'aurora. volume (Utica, N.Y.) 19??-19??
Utica, N.Y. (19??-19??)
L'aurora. volume : (Utica, N.Y.) 19??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Utica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Italian Baptist Missionary Association of America
- Dates of publication:
June 15, 1929-<Sept, 28, 1929>
- Italians--New York (State)--Utica--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Utica.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207805
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 26, no. 6 (Mar. 15, 1928).
- In Italian and English.
- Latest issue consulted: Sept. 28, 1929.
- sn 91066600
View complete holdings information