Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Baptist register. (Utica, N.Y.) 1824-1826
Utica, N.Y. (1824-1826)
Baptist register. : (Utica, N.Y.) 1824-1826
- Place of publication:
- Utica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- A.M. Beebee
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 52 (Feb. 24, 1826).
Began in 1824?
- Baptists--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--Utica.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207805
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Mar. 4, 1825).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 48 (Jan. 27, 1826).
- sn 91066657
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information