Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Newburgh daily press. (Newburgh, N.Y.) 189?-19??
Newburgh, N.Y. (189?-19??)
The Newburgh daily press. : (Newburgh, N.Y.) 189?-19??
- Place of publication:
- Newburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James G. Dunphy
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (State)--Newburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215294
- New York (State)--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206784
- Newburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 1746 (Feb. 5, 1894).
- Latest issue consulted: Aug. 29, 1904.
- sn 91066936
View complete holdings information