Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Asheville citizen. (Asheville, N.C.) 1900-1991
Asheville, N.C. (1900-1991)
Asheville citizen. : (Asheville, N.C.) 1900-1991
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Asheville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Citizen Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 16, no. 69 (Aug. 1, 1900)-(June 30, 1991).
July 5, 1903-June 30, 1991
- Asheville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- For Christmas Day, 1926, published a "burlesque edition to employees", entitled Silly-zen.
- Historical and trade supplement edited and compiled by Albert E. Walker, Sept. 29, 1912.
- On Saturdays published as: Asheville citizen-times, Mar. 18, 1978-June 29, 1991.
- On Sundays published as: Sunday citizen, July 1, 1907-Aug. 30, 1930, and: Asheville citizen-times, Sept. 7, 1930-June 30, 1991.
- Semiweekly ed.: Semi-weekly citizen (Asheville, N.C.).
- Weekly eds.: Weekly citizen (Asheville, N.C. : 1911), and: Asheville weekly citizen (Asheville, N.C. : 1912).
- sn 91068077
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information