Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The semi-weekly fisherman & farmer. volume (Edenton, N.C.) 1886-1887
Edenton, N.C. (1886-1887)
The semi-weekly fisherman & farmer. volume : (Edenton, N.C.) 1886-1887
- Alternative Titles:
Fisherman & farmer
Fisherman and farmer
People's one dollar Tuesday and Friday visitor
<Aug. 23, 1887>-Dec. 9, 1887
Semi-weekly fisherman and farmer
- Place of publication:
- Edenton, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fisherman & Farmer Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-no. 132 (Dec. 9, 1887).
Began in 1886.
- Edenton (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Edenton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220051
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 101 (Aug. 23, 1887).
- Vol. numbering ceased with Sept. 27, 1887 issue.
- sn 91068083
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information