Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Carolina beacon. (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1836-1837
Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C. (1836-1837)
The Carolina beacon. : (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1836-1837
- Place of publication:
- Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Zevely & West
- Dates of publication:
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (May 25, 1836); ceased with v. 1, no. 33 (Jan. 13, 1837).
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Greensboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205296
- North Carolina--Guilford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205338
- "The" appears above masthead ornament.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 25, 1836).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 33 (Jan. 13, 1837).
- sn 91068355
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information