Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Carolina patriot. (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1837-1839
Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C. (1837-1839)
The Carolina patriot. : (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1837-1839
- Place of publication:
- Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Clancy & Evans
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1837; ceased in Feb. 1839.
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 46 (Dec. 19, 1837).
- Latest issue consulted: New ser., v. 2, no. 37 (Jan. 25, 1839).
- Merger of: Greensborough patriot (Greensboro, N.C. : 1829), and: Southern telescope.
- sn 91068357
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information