Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The patriot. (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1826-1827
Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C. (1826-1827)
The patriot. : (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1826-1827
- Place of publication:
- Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. Early Strange
- Dates of publication:
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 24, 1826); ceased in 1827.
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Greensboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205296
- North Carolina--Guilford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205338
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 24, 1826).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 52 (Apr. 21, 1827).
- sn 91068359
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information