Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily evening patriot. (Greensboro, N.C.) 188?-18??
Greensboro, N.C. (188?-18??)
The daily evening patriot. : (Greensboro, N.C.) 188?-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Greensboro, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Z.W. Whitehead
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Greensboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205296
- North Carolina--Guilford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205338
- "Evening" appears above masthead ornament, <1888>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 26 (June 20, 1888).
- Issues from <July 2, 1890-Sept. 13, 1890> called new series.
- Published as: The daily patriot, <July 2, 1890-Sept. 13, 1890>.
- Weekly ed.: Greensboro patriot (Greensboro, N.C. : 1869), <1888-1890>.
- sn 91068364
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information