Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly message. (Greensborough, N.C.) 1851-1867
Greensborough, N.C. (1851-1867)
Weekly message. : (Greensborough, N.C.) 1851-1867
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Greensborough, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sidney D. Bumpass
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Nov. 1867.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 30, 1851)-
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Greensboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205296
- North Carolina--Guilford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205338
- Vol. 1, no. 1 preceded by a sample issue dated May 15, 1851, also called v. 1, specimen no.
- sn 91068388
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information