Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The gold leaf. volume (Henderson, N.C.) 1881-1911
Henderson, N.C. (1881-1911)
The gold leaf. volume : (Henderson, N.C.) 1881-1911
- Place of publication:
- Henderson, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thad R. Manning
- Dates of publication:
-v. 30, no. 17 (Apr. 13, 1911).
Began in Dec. 1881.
- Henderson (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Henderson.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220049
- Also issued on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, Division of Archives and Manuscripts.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 26 (June 8, 1882).
- Devoted to the industrial, educational and material welfare of Vance County and North Carolina.
- sn 91068402
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information