Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Monroe enquirer and express. (Monroe, N.C.) 1882-1890
Monroe, N.C. (1882-1890)
Monroe enquirer and express. : (Monroe, N.C.) 1882-1890
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Monroe, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Walter J. Boylin
- Dates of publication:
Began in Aug. 1882; ceased July 1890.
- Monroe (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Monroe.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220225
- North Carolina--Union County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209727
- Union County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 4, no. 40 (July 16, 1886).
- Issues for July 16-Oct. 15, 1886 also carry whole nos.: 980-99.
- sn 91068474
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information