Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Monroe register. (Monroe, N.C.) 1888-1891
Monroe, N.C. (1888-1891)
The Monroe register. : (Monroe, N.C.) 1888-1891
- Place of publication:
- Monroe, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.A. Underwood [and] E.W. Pointer
- Dates of publication:
-new ser., v. 2, no. 16 (Jan. 15, 1891) = -old ser., v. 18, no. 35.
Began in 1888.
- Monroe (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Union County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 2, no. 8 (Nov. 20, 1890) = old ser., v. 18, no. 27.
- Issues carry double numbering.
- sn 91068475
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information