Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Monroe journal. volume (Monroe, N.C.) 189?-1965
Monroe, N.C. (189?-1965)
The Monroe journal. volume : (Monroe, N.C.) 189?-1965
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Monroe, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.F. Beasley
- Dates of publication:
Apr. 3, 1914-<Nov. 1965>
- Monroe (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Monroe.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220225
- North Carolina--Union County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209727
- Union County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also published a magazine section called: Monroe and Union County, Oct. 23, 1925.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 19 (June 15, 1899).
- sn 91068476
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information