Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Campaign anti-radical. (Newbern, N.C.) 1870-1870
Newbern, N.C. (1870-1870)
The Campaign anti-radical. : (Newbern, N.C.) 1870-1870
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Newbern, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Stephen D. Pool
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1870; ceased in 1870.
- Craven County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- New Bern (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Craven County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204549
- North Carolina--New Bern.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217415
- Description based on: No. 10 (July 30, 1870).
- sn 91068517
View complete holdings information