Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Republican and patriot. (Goldsboro, N.C.) 1851-185?
Goldsboro, N.C. (1851-185?)
Republican and patriot. : (Goldsboro, N.C.) 1851-185?
- Place of publication:
- Goldsboro, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
- Robinson & Gulick
- Dates of publication:
- Goldsboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Goldsboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207262
- North Carolina--Wayne County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207263
- Wayne County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (July 10, 1851).
- sn 91068540
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information