Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American ruralist. (Springfield, O. [Ohio]) 1858-18??
Springfield, O. [Ohio] (1858-18??)
American ruralist. : (Springfield, O. [Ohio]) 1858-18??
- Place of publication:
- Springfield, O. [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- J.R. Dodge
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 3, 1858)-
- Clark County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Clark County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206462
- Rural conditions--fast--(OCoLC)fst01101474
- Rural conditions--Newspapers.
- Springfield (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- sn 91069708
View complete holdings information