Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily Denison exponent. (Granville, O. [Ohio]) 1893-189?
Granville, O. [Ohio] (1893-189?)
The Daily Denison exponent. : (Granville, O. [Ohio]) 1893-189?
- Place of publication:
- Granville, O. [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Chas. B. White & Orlo J. Price
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 10, 1893)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Granville (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Licking County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Licking County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207827
- Universities and colleges--Ohio--Newspapers.
- Universities and colleges.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01161597
- Collegiate newspaper of Denison University.
- Weekly ed.: Denison exponent, 1892-<1894>.
- sn 91069762
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information