Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The principia. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1859-1864
New-York [N.Y.] (1859-1864)
The principia. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1859-1864
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel Wilde
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 19, 1859)-v. 5, no. 18 (Aug. 25, 1864).
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Editors: 1859-Oct. 1862, William Goodell; 1862-1864, William Goodell and George B. Cheever.
- First principles in religion, morals, government, and the economy of life.
- Issues for Nov. 17, 1860-1864 called also whole no. 53-226.
- Suspended Feb. 7-26, 1862 due to death of Samuel Wilde.
- sn 91069806
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information