Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Harlem liberator. (New York, N.Y.) 1933-1934
New York, N.Y. (1933-1934)
The Harlem liberator. : (New York, N.Y.) 1933-1934
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- League of Struggle for Negro Rights
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with June 16, 1934 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 29, 1933)-
- African Americans--Civil rights--Newspapers.
- African Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from New York Public Library.
- Issue for Apr. 29, 1933 called v. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 22, 1933) in publisher's box; v. 2, no. 2-5 omitted from numbering.
- sn 91069851
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information