Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Postings. (Patterson Field, Fairfield, Ohio) 1944-19??
Patterson Field, Fairfield, Ohio (1944-19??)
Postings. : (Patterson Field, Fairfield, Ohio) 1944-19??
- Place of publication:
- Patterson Field, Fairfield, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- M. Sgt. William R. Cull, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 3 (Apr. 14, 1944)-
- Military bases--Ohio--Newspapers.
- Military bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01020986
- In 1950 Fairfield and Osborn merged to become Fairborn.
- sn 91074554
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information