Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Patterson Field postings. (Fairfield, Oh.) 1942-1944
Fairfield, Oh. (1942-1944)
Patterson Field postings. : (Fairfield, Oh.) 1942-1944
- Place of publication:
- Fairfield, Oh.
- Geographic coverage:
- Fairfield Air Depot, Patterson Field
- Dates of publication:
-no. 107 (Apr. 7, 1944).
Began in 1942.
- Military bases--Ohio--Newspapers.
- United States--Armed Forces--Newspapers.
- Description based on: No. 18 (July 22, 1942).
- In 1950 Fairfield and Osborn merged to become Fairborn.
- sn 91074560
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information