Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Purple and gold. (Ashland, Ohio) 1900-19??
Ashland, Ohio (1900-19??)
The Purple and gold. : (Ashland, Ohio) 1900-19??
- Place of publication:
- Ashland, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Published by the students and faculty of Ashland College
- Dates of publication:
- College students--Ohio--Newspapers.
- College students.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867976
- Collegiate newspaper of Ashland College.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Jan. 1901).
- Published during school year only.
- sn 91074570
View complete holdings information