Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The state chronicle. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1883-1893
Raleigh, N.C. (1883-1893)
The state chronicle. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1883-1893
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chronicle Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in June 1893.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 15, 1883)-
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Daily chronicle (Raleigh, N.C.), 1884-<1885>; and: Daily state chronicle, <1890>-1891, and: State chronicle (Raleigh, N.C. : Daily), 1891-1893.
- sn 91090200
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information