Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Watchman of the South. (Richmond, Va.) 1837-1845
Richmond, Va. (1837-1845)
Watchman of the South. : (Richmond, Va.) 1837-1845
- Place of publication:
- Richmond, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.R. Wren
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1(Aug. 31, 1837)- v. 8, no. 52 (Aug. 14, 1845).
- Presbyterian Church--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church--Virginia--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01075515
- Presbyterians--United States--Newspapers.
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Devoted to the promotion of practical piety, the diffusion of religious and general intelligence, and the propagation of the tenets and institutions of the Presbyterian Church."
- Editor: William S. Plumer, 1837-<1838>.
- Publisher varies: B.R. Wren, <Nov. 2, 1837-1838>
- sn 91099193
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information