Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Apalachicola gazette. (Apalachicola, Fla.) 1836-1840
Apalachicola, Fla. (1836-1840)
Apalachicola gazette. : (Apalachicola, Fla.) 1836-1840
- Place of publication:
- Apalachicola, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Cosam Emir Bartlett
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1836; ceased in 1840.
- Semiweekly eight months (weekly the balance of the year)
- Apalachicola (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215438
- Franklin County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Apr. 9, 1836).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 54 (Dec. 21, 1839).
- sn 91099197
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information