Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The post and courier. volume (Charleston, S.C.) 1991-current
Charleston, S.C. (1991-current)
The post and courier. volume : (Charleston, S.C.) 1991-current
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Evening Post Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 189, no. 196 (Oct. 1, 1991)-
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- "The South's oldest daily newspaper."
- Also available on microfilm from Bell & howell Information and Learning.
- Formed by the union of: News and courier (Charleston, S.C. : Daily), and: Evening post (Charleston, S.C. : Daily)
- sn 92002434
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information