Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Green line : the newsletter of the Western North Carolina Greens. (Asheville, NC) 1987-1994
Asheville, NC (1987-1994)
Green line : the newsletter of the Western North Carolina Greens. : (Asheville, NC) 1987-1994
- Place of publication:
- Asheville, NC
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- WNC Green Movement
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1987)-v. 7, no. 19 (July 1994).
- Environmental protection--North Carolina--Newspapers.
- Environmental protection.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00913324
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- World politics--20th century--Newspapers.
- World politics.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01181381
- Issues for <Mar. 1992-> published by Green Line Media.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 5, no. 7 (Mar. 1992) (surrogate).
- sn 92004657
View complete holdings information