Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Adahooniłigii = Current events. volume (Phoenix [Ariz.]) 1943-????
Phoenix [Ariz.] (1943-????)
Adahooniłigii = Current events. volume : (Phoenix [Ariz.]) 1943-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Phoenix [Ariz.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- U.S. Indian School.
- Dates of publication:
- Bimonthly, <June/July 1956>-
- Arizona--Maricopa County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217111
- Chinle (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Arizona--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- Maricopa County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Navajo Indians--Newspapers.
- Navajo Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01034799
- Phoenix (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- "The Navajo language monthly."
- Available on microfilm from the University of New Mexico General Library.
- In Navajo and English.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 14, no. 7-8 (May/June 1957).
- Suspended Nov. 1944?-Oct. 1946.
- sn 92024097
View complete holdings information