Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Housatonic Republican. (Falls Village, Conn.) 1857-1862
Falls Village, Conn. (1857-1862)
Housatonic Republican. : (Falls Village, Conn.) 1857-1862
- Place of publication:
- Falls Village, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.B. Maltbie
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 10, 1857)-v. 17, no. 13 (Aug. 16, 1862).
- Canaan (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Connecticut--Falls Village.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01254409
- Falls Village (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Contains numerous numbering inconsistencies.
- Issues for <July 26, 1862>-Aug. 16, 1862 also called: <New ser., v. 6, no. 30>-new ser., v. 6, no. 33 = <whole no. 803>-whole no. 806.
- Published from the same office as the Independent (Falls Village, Conn.).
- sn 92051149
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information