Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily advertiser and farmer. (Bridgeport [Conn.]) 1856-1861
Bridgeport [Conn.] (1856-1861)
Daily advertiser and farmer. : (Bridgeport [Conn.]) 1856-1861
- Alternative Titles:
Advertiser and farmer
Bridgeport daily advertiser and farmer
<Mar. 20, 1860>
- Place of publication:
- Bridgeport [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pomeroy & Morse
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 8, 1856)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Bridgeport (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Issues for <Nov. 4, 1857-June 29, 1861> also called: Whole no. <358-1478>.
- Publication suspended with issue for Aug. 24, 1861; resumed with Sept. 23, 1864 as: Evening farmer.
- Weekly ed.: Republican farmer (Danbury, Conn.).
- sn 92051225
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information