Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El Extra news. [volume] (Hartford, Conn.) 1991-1993
Hartford, Conn. (1991-1993)
El Extra news. [volume] : (Hartford, Conn.) 1991-1993
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 15 (4 sept. 1993).
Began in 1991.
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--Connecticut--Hartford--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (oct. 1991).
- In Spanish, with occasional article and advertisements in English.
- Issues for 18 abr.-4 sept. 1993 called: Bilingual ed.
- Issues for <Feb. 21, 1992-> lack numbering.
- Published by: Juan D. Brito, <Feb. 21, 1992->.
- sn 92051243
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information