Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Windham County standard. (Putnam, Conn.) 1884-1900
Putnam, Conn. (1884-1900)
Windham County standard. : (Putnam, Conn.) 1884-1900
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Putnam, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nathan W. Kennedy
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1900.
Vol. 3, no. 29 (Dec. 10, 1884)-
Feb. 5, 1896-<Dec. 29, 1897>
- Killingly (Conn. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Putnam (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Windham County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Putnam Public Library, Putnam, Conn.
- Daily ed.: Daily standard (Putnam, Conn.), 1890-189.
- Includes section titled: Danielsonville department, Apr. 24, 1889-Oct. 14, 1891, Dec. 30, 1891-June 19, 1895, also called: Danielsonville ed., Oct. 21, 1891-June 19, 1895, which changed to: Danielson department, June 26, 1895-<Jan. 3, 1896>, also called: Danielson ed.
- sn 92051418
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information